Pros of Changing to LEDs
- Energy efficiency: LEDs use significantly less energy than fluorescent lights, which can result in lower energy bills.
- Long lifespan: LEDs have a longer lifespan than fluorescent lights, which means they will need to be replaced less often.
- Durability: LEDs are more durable than fluorescent lights and are less prone to breakage or damage.
- Quality of light: LEDs produce a higher quality of light than fluorescent lights, with a wider range of color temperatures available.
Cons of Changing to LEDs
- Initial cost: LEDs are generally more expensive to purchase upfront than fluorescent lights.
- Compatibility issues: In some cases, converting to LEDs may require updating fixtures or dimmer switches, which can add to the cost of the project.
- Quality concerns: While the quality of LED lighting has improved significantly in recent years, there are still some concerns about the quality of some low-cost options.
The decision to change fluorescent lights to LEDs will depend on the specific needs and budget of your business. Arrow Sign Company’s service technicians provide on-site LED retrofitting of fluorescent illuminated signs. Our experienced team will change out the electronics and rewire your sign to make it brighter than ever.