As a sign installer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from small window decals to large-scale billboards. You will be responsible for ensuring that every sign is properly installed, aligned and secured, so that it looks its best and is safe for the public to see.
Being a sign installer is a challenging, but also a very rewarding profession. You will be able to see the direct impact of your work on businesses and communities, and you will be proud of the work you’ve done. This is a trade that is always in demand, and as a sign installer at Arrow Sign Co, you will have the opportunity to grow and advance in your career.
We offer full-time paid training with benefits. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the sign industry, then sign installation at Arrow Sign Co is the perfect fit for you!
- Install signs at customer locations
- Mount signs on buildings, posts or using cranes and forklifts
- Ensure that all installations comply with local codes and regulations
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions
- Keep accurate records of installation schedules and materials used
- Follow all safety procedures when working at heights and with heavy equipment
- Experience with controllers or joysticks to operate electronic equipment
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs for short periods and hold 50lbs for extended periods
- Willingness to work at heights and in outdoor environments
- Understanding of electrical wiring, transformers and ballasts
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service, call (612) 386-0938 for an interview by phone.