Arrow Sign Company is seeking a Sign Service Technician to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have a background in sign maintenance and repair, including experience with different types of signs such as digital, neon, and channel letters. They should be familiar with different types of materials, tools and equipment used in sign repair and maintenance, and be able to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with signs. They will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance, and routine service on signs, as well as on-site repairs and installations. This position requires an individual who can work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. They should have a valid driver’s license, good customer service skills, and be able to work at heights. They should also have a good understanding of safety regulations and procedures to ensure the safe handling of equipment.
- Install and maintain signs and lighting systems, including LED and neon lighting
- Perform preventative maintenance on signs to ensure they continue to operate properly
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical issues with signs, including wiring and circuitry
- Test and inspect signs to ensure they are in compliance with local codes and regulations
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions
- Keep accurate records of sign maintenance and repairs
- Climb ladders and work at heights as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with electrical and mechanical systems
- Familiarity with local codes and regulations for signs
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work at heights and in outdoor environments
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with sign fabrication is a plus
- Experience with Electrical & electronics is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service, call (612) 386-0938 for an interview by phone.