- At Arrow Sign Company, we value prompt payment and have established the following payment terms for our customers:
- A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required before we begin production on your custom order.
- The remaining 50% balance is due immediately upon completion of delivery or pick-up of the product.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card or cash. We will provide you with our bank details and instructions for payment upon confirmation of your order.
- Orders may be delayed if payments are not received in a timely manner.
- Payment disputes will be handled on a case-by-case basis and should be communicated to our customer service team within 3 business days of delivery or pickup.
- In case of late payments, a late fee of 2% per month will be charged.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding our payment terms. We are always happy to work with our customers to find a mutually agreeable solution.
- Arrow Sign Company has the best warranty in the sign business – we use quality products and employ the best professionals to ensure you never need to worry about your sign.
- 5 Years:
- Material: Paint peal, rust, twisting and warping
- Production: Weld cracks, Glue separation
- Structural: Pylon and monument heaving
- 3 Years:
- Paint and Color
- 2 Years:
- Lighting and Electronics
- 5 Years:
All products remain the property of Arrow Sign Company until full payment for products has been received. The title to the goods shall not pass to the customer until the agreed upon price for the goods has been fully paid. Arrow Sign Company reserves the right to access real estate, exterior façades or commercial interiors (ie.. shopping malls, skyways, etc..) with equipment and employees, to gain access to and remove property owned by Arrow Sign Company.